The North East Dog Festival will be setting the stage for a doggy extravaganza like you’ve never seen before! With everything from main ring displays to wow, have-a-go activities to try, as well as competitions and shopping to entice. There’s sure to be something to suit everyone! Its set to be a fantastic day out that the whole family can enjoy.
Local and national businesses will take centre stage as they offer a variety of activities and an array of trade stands. The carefully picked venue provides woodland walks, ample space, and lots of opportunities for everyone to enjoy a great day out.
You don’t need a dog to come along as we have so much to see and do it’s the perfect family day out for just £5 per person (under 16’s go free). There is free parking and your ticket also includes entry into Kirkley Hall Zoological Gardens. (dogs are not permitted in the zoo).
- agility displays
- gundog scurry (novice and advanced)
- main arena displays
- education marquee with renowned speakers
- countryside marquee
- have-a-go activities
- zoo entry included in ticket price
- zip wire & climbing wall
- funfair with rides for all ages
- temptation alley
- fun dog shows with BIS and RBIS in each going forward to compete for Show Champion (with extra big prizes!)
- live stage with music and more
- charity stalls
- weave and tunnel agility challenge
- TD rally-o
- bouncy castle
- fastest recall
- junior competition classes
- sled dogs
- treasure trail
- food tent
- pony rides.....and more
***Plus amazing main ring displays from
The K92000 Display Team
The Kipperridge Gundogs!* As seen at Crufts!
The Drakes of Hazard Duck Display Team!