Buy your festival ticket by the end of August to be entered into an exclusive competition!
The Biscuit Factory are offering one lucky winner the opportunity to have a sculpture commissioned by local artist Zoe Robinson, in a likeness of their dog, with a value of up to £450.
Get your tickets online here
1. By entering into this prize draw you agree that your details will be passed to the competition holder ‘The Biscuit Factory’ to facilitate the draw.
2. As part of your entry you will receive e-newsletters from The Biscuit Factory, but will be able to opt out of receiving future communication if desired, whilst remaining in the prize draw.
3. One entry per e-mail address registered.
4. The prize has no cash value.
5. The winner will be contacted by The Biscuit Factory following the draw and instructions about progressing the commission will be given. An image of your dog will be adequate for the artist to work from. It is anticipated that the completed commission will be ready by December 2017.
6. Competition closes 31/08/2017
7. Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased.
Already got your tickets? Don’t panic! Drop us an email and we can add you to the prize draw.
The winner will be drawn on Saturday 9th September at the festival!
The Biscuit Factory is the UK’s largest independent contemporary art, craft & design gallery set in the heart of Newcastle’s cultural quarter. Housed in a former Victorian warehouse, we showcase the work of over 200 contemporary artists, designers and makers in seasonally changing exhibitions. Open since 2002 we represent the work of emerging and mid career artists and feature collaborative exhibitions with national agencies, arts organisations and initiatives such as International Print Biennale, Craft Scotland and National Glass Centre.
Buying art is a personal experience and whether you are a seasoned collector or a first time buyer our professional and friendly team are here to assist you with your choices and with the interest free Own Art purchase scheme, buying art is simple and affordable.
Free Admission | 5 minutes from Newcastle city centre | Open 7 days a week | Artist studios | The Factory Kitchen Cafe | Artisan Restaurant